LilySlim Weight loss tickers


this blog is to help keep me from making bad choices, keep me motivated & determined.


HEIGHT- 5'5"
HIGHEST WEIGHT-138 pounds
CURRENTLY- 135 pounds
START WEIGHT- 135 pounds
GOAL -118 pounds (or less)


Tuesday, December 20, 2011

dont know what day to call this

havent blogged in so long, but i havent stopped operation starvation, i fell for abit going back up to 132, then i picked myself back up and now im at 125:) pretty happy about that, trying to eat under 500 cals a day, it goes beyond well somedays and some days it dont haha, i can notice my legs getting skinnier,bringing on that gap:) and my love handles shrinking.
OH and when i purchase a ring, imma get my boy to peirce my belly button:) alsooo i have the ab circle pro for xmas! hello soon to be sexy belly ;) hahaha well anyways.
all i had today so far was a peice of toast with nutilla spread over it, nom nom. andd soon ill be eat either salad or a banana. then thatll be it for today :) xx

1 comment:

  1. glad to hear you're doing so well! staying below 500 is tough, i struggle a lot with keeping it below 700. keep up the good work though :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete