LilySlim Weight loss tickers


this blog is to help keep me from making bad choices, keep me motivated & determined.


HEIGHT- 5'5"
HIGHEST WEIGHT-138 pounds
CURRENTLY- 135 pounds
START WEIGHT- 135 pounds
GOAL -118 pounds (or less)


Friday, October 21, 2011

yaay blogspottt

woah, dont know what im at with this .
sooo, this whole blog thing, shall be like my journal, im quiet excited!
i seem to have a few things troubling me in my life, guess ill write about those sometimes. i suck at writing this kinda crap by the way!
ive been meaning to start & finish getting to my goal weight, which is 118 pounds. but i havent got there yet.. sadd. ive failed like 5 times, longest time ive been in starvation mode was 6 days, & i somehow lost 7 pounds. best feeling ever... until i tossed a few cookies in my mouth and once again got into eating normal again. then once again, back to 135 pounds. fml. monday i will start again, hopefully with this blog thing ill keep motivated & ill succeed. well off to bed ! gooodnight:)

No comments:

Post a Comment